AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ad is approved AND not yet serving (issue : limited - reason is unknow)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads supposed to run today until end of this month Smiley Sad 

i tried to google the reasons and solve the issue but i cannot fix it. Any one can help?

I don't have local CS team, any one can recommend? 

this is my ads : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=XNkzn-CoHr8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=XNkzn-CoHr8minho youtube.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Deirdre, 

In the status column in the attached screenshot you can see that your ad has the status "Approved (limited)". This usually means it's going to be very hard to get any views for your video. The reason for this can be that the content of the video does not satisfy the google guidelines etc. 

Solution: If you hover over the little speech bubble just above "Approved (limited)" a little popup will appear where you can read the reason for why your ad is limited. Usually there is a link to the specific Google help page as well where you can read more about your specific problem. 

If you need more help please provide the details of that popup. 

Thanks

Tobias

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Deirdre, 

In the status column in the attached screenshot you can see that your ad has the status "Approved (limited)". This usually means it's going to be very hard to get any views for your video. The reason for this can be that the content of the video does not satisfy the google guidelines etc. 

Solution: If you hover over the little speech bubble just above "Approved (limited)" a little popup will appear where you can read the reason for why your ad is limited. Usually there is a link to the specific Google help page as well where you can read more about your specific problem. 

If you need more help please provide the details of that popup. 

Thanks

Tobias