AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ad has been under review for almost two weeks. How can I get some feedback?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad has been under review for almost two weeks. How can I get some feedback?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

This is certainly too long;

Call your local Google customer support;

The phone  number can be found in the following link;

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: My ad has been under review for almost two weeks. How can I get some feedback?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help.  The phone call did indeed work (unlike the previous two e-mails).  I found out that even though my campaign notes specifically said that my ad was still "under review", when I talked to the rep on the phone, I found out that my ad wasn't under review, and that the only issue was that my credit card expiry date had changed since my previous campaign about 5 years ago.  But there were no notes on my campaign to let me know that.