AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ad get disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am promoting www.cbazaar.in trough my affiliate link www.adsizzler.com/scripts/click.php?a_aid=REF2347&a_bid=723c2a48
It was disapproved by giving below reason
Ad Text:

Upto 50% Discounted Kurti
Choose Kutis over 10K Designs
Free Shipping and CoD. Buy Now
www.cbazaar.in

Ad Status: Disapproved
Ad Issue(s): [Display URL] Inaccurate Display URL
~~~~~~~~~

SUGGESTIONS:
Please edit your display URL so that it matches your landing page URL.
To be compliant with this policy, your display URL should read
tyroodr.com.

Please let me know what is wrong?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad get disapproved

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ranjeet,

1. The affiliate URL seems faulty. When I click it in Europe, an error message comes up with "We're sorry, but this page was not found." Ideally it should link users to the bazaar website.

2. If the bug is fixed or the affiliate link works okay in your area, delete your current ad and apply the below configuration when creating the new ad copy:

a./ Display URL:                    http://www.cbazaar.in/

b./ Destionation URL:             www.adsizzler.com/scripts/click.php?a_aid=REF2347&a_bid=723c2a48

That way your advert will be approved.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: My ad get disapproved

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Ranjeet,

I have one more suggestion.  Please make very sure that the site you're advertising complies with all AdWords policies.  If there are any egregious policy violations on it, your account will get suspended and you won't be able to advertise on AdWords again.  If a suspension happens, you won't be able to do anything about it unless you can convince the site to fix the violations.

I don't see any horrible policy violations on cbazzar.in, but I didn't look too closely and I'm not a landing page policy expert.  The site does have a pop-up, but I think that can get your ad disapproved but not cause a suspension.

Since it's your account and your ads, you're the one taking all the risk here.  That includes the financial risk too, since you're paying for the ads.  This is one reason why companies start affiliate programs -- it shifts the risk and financial burden onto the affiliates.

Laura

AdWords review engineer