AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My ad for account has been disapproved: Disapproval reason: One website per ad group

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not sure that I understand how to correct my reason for disapproval one website per category

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My ad for account 917-915-0345 has been disapproved: Disapproval reason: One website per ad grou

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @harri W,

There is no reason to post your account ID online ever, so please keep that info private in the future. 

The disapproval reason means that your website needs to be the same for all of your ads in your ad group. And that your display URL and the destination URL also match for each ad.

If you open AdWords and click on the Ads tab, and then change the drop down menu (above the red box that says +Ad) to All (not: all enable or all but removed), you will see all of your ads, along with the status of them. If you look at the one that is disapproved, it will either have a URL that is different from the other ads, or it will have a display URL that is different from the landing page URL.

Take a look at this image and see if it helps. 

display url.png

If you need further assistance, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

James