AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account was suspended for counterfeit goods policy? I don't understand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended because of Counterfeit goods policy? However I dont sell or never have sold Counterfeit goods I own the laser cream logo so dont understand what is wrong with my website, I have been selling with you for your years and purchased my site from a company that sell off the shelf ready made template sites. I think the problem maybe with there server ekmpowershop21.com this is there server with hundreds of sites being hosted all I have done is purchased a site and pointed my domain name at it? You can visit ekmpowershop.com and you can see what they do they are similar to 1and1 websites you may of heard of them? Can you please get this matter fixed for me as its costing me 1000s in lost revenue. Thank you.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account was suspended for counterfeit goods policy? I don't understand

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tattooremoval,

Can you please share your URL?

Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes no problem there are 2 URLs

Tattooremovalcream.com.au

tattooremovalcream.co.nz

Its not like im a new customer I have looked and can see that I have spend over £123,000 with

google on advertising

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes thats where I point my domain to that address.This is the address that when I built my site they

tell me to point the domain at that addrss so as you can see im not doing anything wrong?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello;

How do you know that the suspension issue is counterfeit goods?

I think it's a violation of the healthcare and medicine section

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@tattooremoval wrote:

Yes thats where I point my domain to that address.This is the address that when I built my site they

tell me to point the domain at that addrss so as you can see im not doing anything wrong?

I beg to differ - you have a simple page that holds a frame to display another website without adding any value or content...you may have been able to advertise this site before but not now and probably never again the way it sits. 

I think you have more issues than "Counterfit Goods".

Mirroring and framing (Copying websites)

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190437

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’