AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account was banned 2 years back and is still banned

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

My account was banned because at that time i did not know that google did not allow affiliate links from clickbank. After the ban I realized my mistake and even delete the whole subdomain (as it was on a subdomain). It was a humanly mistake which anybody could make out of ignorance.

Now they ask me for the subdomain again. How can I produce a subdomain deleted around one and half years and more/

I had been an active advertiser and i had made a promise never to make the mistake again. Please unban me

regds

saurabh gupta

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account was banned 2 years back and is still banned

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Google is firm on its policy that the violation has to fixed prior to any appeal!

Letting the domain go / selling it / un-linking it from the account -  all these  do not resolve the violation. You must fix a site (that might not exist!).

The  only option I can see, is  that you will  re-buy the domain, and fix it. (And even after fixing- , there is a risk - that  you should consider -   that Google might not un-suspend you,...)

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’