AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account was banned 2 years back and is still banned

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

My account was banned because at that time i did not know that google did not allow affiliate links from clickbank. After the ban I realized my mistake and even delete the whole subdomain (as it was on a subdomain). It was a humanly mistake which anybody could make out of ignorance.

Now they ask me for the subdomain again. How can I produce a subdomain deleted around one and half years and more/

I had been an active advertiser and i had made a promise never to make the mistake again. Please unban me

regds

saurabh gupta

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account was banned 2 years back and is still banned

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Google is firm on its policy that the violation has to fixed prior to any appeal!

Letting the domain go / selling it / un-linking it from the account -  all these  do not resolve the violation. You must fix a site (that might not exist!).

The  only option I can see, is  that you will  re-buy the domain, and fix it. (And even after fixing- , there is a risk - that  you should consider -   that Google might not un-suspend you,...)

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’