AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my adword account keep on going under review whenever i'm making any changes in it. please suggest me what needs to be done in these condition.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account under review

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

How new is your account ?

Have you violated any rules and reactivated your account after an "unsuspension" request ?

In what language are you typing your ad text ?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi pranav k,

There are a few industries that are very borderline with the AdWords policies and any changes to the accounts may need a review. Is it the whole account under review or just the new changes you have made?

If you can let us know what products or services you are offering I may be able to provide a bit more info.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
my previous account got suspended due to some billing information issues then i created a new account. I'm creating ad text in english.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
we are third party software service providers for laptops, desktops & other peripherals. All the keywords of my account going in under review whenever i'm making changes to any of my campaign.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

In your new account are you targeting the same website and have the same name and payment details from the suspended account ?

Did the "under review" dissapear for any of the keywords or ad group ?

Since how long are you experiencing this messages ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1. we are targeting the same website but different payment details(authentic).
2. "under review" sometimes disappear for 2-3 hours but reappears when we make some changes i any of tha campaign.
3. from past 2 days we are experincing this message.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Pranav,

pranav k wrote:
my previous account got suspended due to some billing information issues then i created a new account. I'm creating ad text in english.

Please refrain yourself from opening multiple Adwords accounts if your original account was suspended due to some issues or policy violations. It is not at allowed.

Did you ever appeal for account unsuspension or had a word with Adwords support on your first account?

I would simply state this as a Double Serving policy violation if you created account for the same business and advertising same website again. That's my understanding.

See this policy here:- https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en#

My thoughts!

Pankaj

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Doesn't double serving mean simultaneous two or more accounts trying to serve the more ads on the same keyword and occupy all the advertising space ?

I don't have that much experience with why accounts get suspended.....

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@Adrian B, my emphasize was primarily over the suspended account here. If an advertiser's account has been suspended due to some violation and the advertiser is again creating a different account targeting same domain and same business from this new account, that is not at allowed. Because once the account is suspended, this account or any associated account is not allowed to serve ads. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en.

Pankaj