AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account just got suspended today again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account got suspended again 2 weeks after it was reinstated.

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your business maintains multiple AdWords accounts simultaneously serving ads for similar or related keywords and/or businesses.

I neither have any other accounts nor i have any other website.

I have already sent google an email by filling in the form to advise google of the system error. My question is that

what can i do next so the account is reinstated and to make sure it does not happen again.

Thank you kindly!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: My account just got suspended today again

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Angelabrown,

If you cannot convince Google that you indeed have never had multiple AdWords accounts, you're never going to be able to advertise again.  They're quite good at putting 2 and 2 together when it comes to these type of situations.

It's called Double Serving and something taken very seriously by Google. 

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: My account just got suspended today again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, indeed if i had another account. But it seems like you are handed a sentence without the judge and the jury.

There has to be way to be heard and not become the victim of a system error.