AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to work on my channel on youtube and tells me that I can't loggin because my google account has been susbended. ... HMMMMM?

is youtube part of google?

how can I fix this. about a year or two ago I did join a home business ( went out of business ) and posted ads for it on google. I was warned so I stopped. how  can I reactivate without having to create a new account if that's possible?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account is suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes, YouTube is owned by Google. They have transitioned YouTube logins to the universal login system, meaning if your Google account has been suspended you won't be able to log into your YouTube account.

I knew Google would suspend an AdWords account for policy violations, I did not know they would suspend your entire account!

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: My account is suspended

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi. Firstly, yes, Youtube is owned by Google.

In regards to your account suspension, there are different steps you can take, depending on the type of issue that caused the suspension.

Please refer to this link about suspended accounts.

If you feel that your account was suspended in error please feel free to follow the link above to request an account review.