AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account is suspended for violating adwords policy. I have tried to fix this but need some help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended for violating adwords policy. I have tried to fix this but need some help. Everytime I send Google an email they send me back " you have violated the terms and conditions", they repeatedly only send me a link to terms and conditions. I ask them for specifics and they send me nothing but a link to terms and conditions. It is very frustrating. All I want to do is fix my account & cannot get any help from google adowrds? Can anyone help me out?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account is suspended for violating adwords policy. I have tried to fix this but need some hel

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Can you tell us the reason mentioned in the email which you receive from Adwords regarding account suspension? What policy violation has been described in that?

Let us know so that Community can try and assist you further.

Pankaj

Re: My account is suspended for violating adwords policy. I have tried to fix this but need some hel

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello ;

To follow with Pankaj : please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies  in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately  been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please  review our Terms and Conditions at:  https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a  refund at any time by following the instructions at:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to  make an appeal, fill out the following form:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=policy_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and  Conditions are met.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl​=en&answer=1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?c​ontact_type=policy_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Please share your website URL.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello again;

I can see two potential reasons:

1. This type of service requires (if I am not wrong) to comply with local regulations (i.e. to be certified and registered with the local authorities) - Registration # should be clearly shown on your website.
  2. Have you had in the past another account that was suspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, yes I have had another account in the past for a short amount of time & It did get suspended. I do not remember what user name & password I used for that account though. Is their anyway that I can find out that information from Google? Does Google link that accounts due to their ip address? I do see that none of the competitions websites have any registration numbers on their sites so I do not think that is the issue. I look forward to your response & thank you for all of your help! 

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Once an account is suspended, you cannot return and advertise with Google. This is a firm Policy by Google, and Google is strict in enforcing it.

Google has its technology to track "returning advertisers", that had been suspended, and to close the "newly opened" accounts.

I am sorry; but we cannot help.