AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account is suspended can someone direct me or advised me on how I can get my account unsuspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a question; I was trying to get back into learning how to use Google Adwords, but now I’ve been receiving emails from Google stating that I violated their policy and they suspended my account. I was able to make some correction after carefully reading their policy, but Google still will not unsuspend my account, and I have a feeling that it might have something to do with my website. I wanted to know can someone direct me on how I can get my account unsuspended, or give me some advice on what I should do to correct my website.

Re: My account is suspended can someone direct me or advised me on how I can get my account unsuspen

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi wandre,

If you give us a bit more info we might be able to help send you in the right direction.

What is the website you are having problems with and I'll see if I can give any pointers for you.

Re: My account is suspended can someone direct me or advised me on how I can get my account unsuspen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi purefuzz,

Thanks for replying to my post. My website is www.cure4reflux.com in the beginning Google sent me an email stating that I have Unclear Billing,Medical/Health Claims, Misleading/Inaccurate Claims, Illegal Content, and Other Google Violations. I made the correction, but apparently I'm still violating their policy. What do you think I should do, or do you need more information from me? 

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi wandre,

I'll be honest here, I don't think you'll ever get this site running on AdWords in its current state.

The claims are so wild and impossible that it's very misleading to users. I'll go through a few for you.

Say goodbye to flatulence or burping - How is this ever possible. We'd explode...

Permanently cure your acid reflux or heartburn in record time – only two months! - Permanent, it can't be permanent. Impossible

Prevent cancer, high-blood pressure or even Alzheimer’s. - This is an outlandish claim and impossible as well.

Sorry to say it but if I were you, I'd move on from this and try and find a proper business to promote. Maybe read up on the AdWords policies before jumping into another one just to make sure it will comply with the policies.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi purefuzz,

Thanks for your honesty. I guess your right. I'll try a different business to promote. If I manage to create a different business do you think my account will be unsuspended? I was told over the phone that I cannot redo another site.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

I dont work for Google and can't say if you'd be able to get unsuspended. That's something you'll have to deal with AdWords Support with.

A bit of advice. When looking for your new venture, think about it carefully. It's not easy to make money, you can't just buy a made site off ebay and expect it to earn, no matter how they talk it up and show you people living in mansions, driving a lambo, working 2 hrs a day etc. It just doesn't happen that way.

If you want to earn a lot of money, do a lot of work, it's that simple.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks purefuzz,

Is it okay that I email you if I have any other questions, or should I continue using the AdWords Community?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi wandre,

Glad I could help you. It's better to keep any questions you have to the community. I'm not always online and there are plenty of other people here to help out as well.