AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended due to unknown reason a day before a big evening I was promoting.

My site fully complies with the policy. I'd appreciate if you could you please check the domain URL  www.laketlv.co.il of the website and help me un-suspend the account, it is very important to me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account has been suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @malian h ;

The site  seems to be OK;

Let me check with Google on the case.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@malian h ;

Please carefully fill in the following form;

Make sure that all details provided are correct;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@malian h ;

Google replied that your account is now reinstated.

Good luck with your campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@MosheTLV
I want to thank you for your help Your dedication for your time and for solveing my problem as quickly as Y did.
Tnx i don't take it for granted. Malian Horovitz