AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account has been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was suspended due to unknown reason a day before a big evening I was promoting.

My site fully complies with the policy. I'd appreciate if you could you please check the domain URL  www.laketlv.co.il of the website and help me un-suspend the account, it is very important to me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account has been suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @malian h ;

The site  seems to be OK;

Let me check with Google on the case.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@malian h ;

Please carefully fill in the following form;

Make sure that all details provided are correct;

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@malian h ;

Google replied that your account is now reinstated.

Good luck with your campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@MosheTLV
I want to thank you for your help Your dedication for your time and for solveing my problem as quickly as Y did.
Tnx i don't take it for granted. Malian Horovitz