AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account has been suspended, can I request for a refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended for reasons of policy violations. Although I have been trying to reach the costumer care center all to no avail, can I request for a refund of the money which I used to fund my account and thereafter close my account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account has been suspended, can I request for a refund

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

It's unfortunate that your account has been suspended. Did you try writing an email to Adwords support on this matter?

As far as refund is concerned, you first need to cancel your Adwords account and if eligible, you can request a review. Find more details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207152?hl=en&rd=2

Pankaj

Re: My account has been suspended, can I request for a refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Thanks a lot for the reply. But I want to ask, How has it been working well for you coz I guess everything seems okay with yours. I am seriously disappointed as a result of the suspension as well as the delay in refund. I think Google adwords should create a platform in which people in my shoe can get help on how to settle suspension issues as well as pitfalls to avoid and not to block every conceivable way of reaching them and putting one machine to reply e-mails dishing out the same content since inception. Should it take that long for such refund when I made my payment and it was deducted from my account within one week.
Secondly, the e-mail given (adwords-support@google.com) I guess its a programmed system. This is because, I receive the same e-mails ever since the inception of my account susoension. Could this be true?
Thanks for being helpful. I'll love a reply if you have any info which will be of great help.