AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account has been suspended because of a DELETED campaign.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created a ad quite some time back when I am trying to figure out the Adwords interface. I do not have any domain back then, so I created the ad with the URL: a.com ... After I figured out how to go about creating the ads, keywords, targeting, etc.. I deleted this ad without even running it. 

Now Google informed me that my account is suspended because of a.com

To resolve it. They suggest:

- setup a.com (any idea how much this domain is going to cost?)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account has been suspended because of a DELETED campaign.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I registered some domains lately, 

I don't know if I can post its website here(violate any regulation maybe).

But it doesn't cost much, $8.99 for a ".com".

leave me your email address if you need further information.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello iworkforthem

You are not quite clear : what was the reason Google gave for the suspension.?

Please keep in mind that until you fix the domain, you cannot be un-suspended. So, buying a new domain won't solve the problem.

@exvita: indeed self promotion is a practice not allowed by community guidelines

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google said a.com is not a working domain, asked me to setup a.com with proper web hosting, etc.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Your host  provider should be familiar with the technical sides: they vary depending on the provider. The same applies about the  costs

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Does nobody see the absurdity in this. You should not be setting up a fictitious domain just to secure Google's approval. Google needs to adjust its system so that common sense can be allowed to prevail over computer-generated idiocy. Someone from Google should be going through the messages on this board, picking out the cases where the system has clearly gone moronic, and simply overriding the system.

I'm writing an article about this, iworkforthem. Can you contact me at bounceologist[at]gmail[dot]com.