AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account got suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It says, "Products or services that enable dishonest behavior"

While I spoke to Google support on phone, he told me to submit my website there on 'webmaster tool' for the verification process. I followed him and submitted it to webmaster to see what's wrong. I found google was unable to fetch the website, it always said, "temporarily unreachable". But I fixed that issue and verified the ownership of the domain too. But before I decided to submit it to Google for reviewing my account it got suspended. I am unable to communicate to Google AdWords support team because I wanted to talk to Google phone support but the system even won't let me do that and hangs up the call each time I call the toll free number of Google AdWords. I need help re-checking my account.

I am an authorized reseller of Malwarebytes. The landing page is www.dealonline247.com/index.html

I am looking for positive response.

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account got suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Pls remove the Customer ID from your query, for security reasons.

Re: My account got suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Lakatos. As per your instruction I have removed my Customer IDfrom this topic. Thanks for making me aware of security concerns.