AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account got suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It says, "Products or services that enable dishonest behavior"

While I spoke to Google support on phone, he told me to submit my website there on 'webmaster tool' for the verification process. I followed him and submitted it to webmaster to see what's wrong. I found google was unable to fetch the website, it always said, "temporarily unreachable". But I fixed that issue and verified the ownership of the domain too. But before I decided to submit it to Google for reviewing my account it got suspended. I am unable to communicate to Google AdWords support team because I wanted to talk to Google phone support but the system even won't let me do that and hangs up the call each time I call the toll free number of Google AdWords. I need help re-checking my account.

I am an authorized reseller of Malwarebytes. The landing page is www.dealonline247.com/index.html

I am looking for positive response.

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account got suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Pls remove the Customer ID from your query, for security reasons.

Re: My account got suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Lakatos. As per your instruction I have removed my Customer IDfrom this topic. Thanks for making me aware of security concerns.