AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account got suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account got suspended it says that my ads are violated the term and condition of google and recently my account was reviewed and approved, Now again it happened with in the month so please me what can I do now? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author LPS t
September 2015

Re: My account got suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi LPS,
Not much we can do without seeing your landing page and ad.
If you want to share them, we might be able to assist more an pinpoint the reason for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author LPS t
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi LPS,
Not much we can do without seeing your landing page and ad.
If you want to share them, we might be able to assist more an pinpoint the reason for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Please help me in this matter because I am getting so sad about what is happening to me.
you can see my landing pages

http://www.livepcsecure.com/norton-support.html

Please check it and suggest something.

Thanks
LPS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Please help me in this matter because I am getting so sad about what is happening to me.
you can see my landing pages

http://www.livepcsecure.com/norton-support.html
Ads :
CallAVG Online Support
Call (US Toll Free) 1-8OO-59O-O936.
24/7 Support for AVGOnlineSupport
avg-support.livepcsecure.com

Please check it and suggest something.

Thanks
LPS

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Are you sure you're located at 365 Fairview Way and not in Chakkarpur?
What is your business model?
Do you have permission from the trademark holders to use their logos all over your site?
Where's the link to your CCNA certification?
Your billing practices are far from clear? How does one pay for your service?
You mention multiple times that you are the "The Best...", what do you have to back that up?

Finally, your privacy policy practically tells people that they're going to get spammed by you.

Not applicable
# 6
Not applicable
DAVE_DAVIS YOUR QUESTION "Do you have permission from the trademark holders to use their logos all over your site?"

This is none of GOOGLE's Business because Google it self says and it is as follows:
The trademark policies described here apply only to the use of trademarks in Google AdWords text ads. These ads are clearly marked as "Ads" on Google search results pages and as "Ads by Google" on our Display Network. Other types of trademark complaints, like trademarks used in sites that appear in Google search results, are not covered under our investigation process. For any such concerns, please see how to contact the site owner directly.
Please find the link below:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?expand=auth#auth

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi PLS,

As you have running non compliance ads for Trademark.

As Norton, avg, Macfee are trademark.

this the reasons that every tech support company adwords account suspends.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Not applicable
# 8
Not applicable
Hi Rakesh,

I am not the person you are referring to i.e PLS or LPS or whatever... I was just reading the forum and thought to drop a suggestion which I think and Google's policy think is correct.

So according to you Norton, AVG & MCAFEE are only which can not be used, right?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community. I don't think Rakesh meant that those 3 trademark cannot be used but any tech support company has to contact the trademark owner directly and ask them to fill out the authorization form.

Not applicable
# 10
Not applicable
READ THIS OLLIE THIS WAS MY REAL QUESTION THEN YOU CAN BE AS SUPPORTIVE AS YOU WANT THANK YOU!! AND ANY WHICH WAYS NO ONE ANSWERS WHAT IS REQUIRED...
MY ONE QUESTION IS PENDING EVERYONE VIEWS IT NO BODY ANSWERS IT

DAVE_DAVIS YOUR QUESTION "Do you have permission from the trademark holders to use their logos all over your site?"

This is none of GOOGLE's Business because Google it self says and it is as follows:
The trademark policies described here apply only to the use of trademarks in Google AdWords text ads. These ads are clearly marked as "Ads" on Google search results pages and as "Ads by Google" on our Display Network. Other types of trademark complaints, like trademarks used in sites that appear in Google search results, are not covered under our investigation process. For any such concerns, please see how to contact the site owner directly.
Please find the link below:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?expand=auth#auth