AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account got suspended as it was compromised and did not access it for a long time,What do I do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have been away from my addwords account for a long time, I tried to log into it, and was unable to do so. Finally I recovered my account and noticed the most of my emails were deleted and addwords account is also suspended. I have changed everything on this account. Can you please help me. ??????? with, how to get my account unsuspended?

Dana Williams

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account got suspended as it was compromised and did not access it for a long time,What do I d

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Neemart2012,

Do you have an email notifications regarding your suspension?  Can you share with us your domain?  There 'could' be help, but nothing is guaranteed here.

What do you mean you have changed everything?

Share with us as much detail as possible, minus any personal information (email addresses, customer id's etc...)

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’