AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account get suspended need urgent help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm running personal finance blog and posting articles about how to manage money, and offering career opportunity to my visitors. I'm not giving an advice and charged my visitors fee, because actually I'm only sharing personal finance ideas for free. I also put notification to all visitor that it is only my personal opinion based on my experiences in financial management risk, and they don't have to take any action on it.

Why my account (ID  525-998-1624) get suspended ? Could someone please help me to review this issue and give me suggestion ? Many thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account get suspended need urgent help

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi

Make sure your site fully complies with the financial services, and advertiser claims sections of the policy of the Policy;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now I have change some wording both at advertising campaign and landing page. I'm requesting to review my ads and site. However I need further feedback specifically what I must do (which statement I have to look at ? that not comply with google's policy). Many thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Raheel, I'm requesting google team to review my ads and site. Hope I get feedback which statement I have to look at. Many thanks