AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account did not even run and they suspended my account

N/A
# 1
N/A

How can my account get suspended for no in fraction I had been approved and only did I change some keywords to what Google suggested and my account got suspended and as I use livezilla I can see that Google has not even visted my site to check on it and the ad is Eligible it islike the oppisite of TSB the bank that like to say YES or in this case the Search Engine that likes to say NO.

And there have been no visits by Google review team after many requests for a review. The person in charge of my account is saying No without even looking at it.

Not good Google, manage your company so it does not slide down hill, It is the best company for ads at the moment and any little guy that say not is not being true but I guess they are to busy to to attend the little guy and for that reason a copy and paste No is much easier then actually reviewing the accounts. Lets face it if your keywords are already booked up for the next 12 months then why bother to check on some account that you do not need.

We do not need to know Google tricks to be able to guess them.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account did not even run and they suspended my account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Pls share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’