AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account after 8 years was shut off for invalid clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was shut off for invalid click activity,. I have been a publisher for 8 years with out ever a problem. I sent in an appeal but received a standard response stating the descision was made. i am also owed over 40k in past revenue. I cant get annyone on the phone. i am not even sure why the clicks are invalid. is there anything I can do

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account after 8 years was shut off for invalid clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello jp N 

Your AdSense account was shut down and Google ows you 40k in payments ? 

The payment threshold is 100$ , did you not cash in any money from adsense until you got suspended ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
And during these 8 years, haven't you noticed that these sites (affiliates ?...) are violating the Policy? (One site, the "healthcare and medicine" section and the other the "financial service" section.
My view - the business model these sites promote cannot be advertised on Google;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The 40k owed was last months 24k in click sales and so far this month 16 k to date when they shut off my account. We have been averaging 13k to 25k a month now for at least 5 of the 8 years with google. Also I am not sure how we violated the terms of service for financial services. can you please explain