AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account after 8 years was shut off for invalid clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was shut off for invalid click activity,. I have been a publisher for 8 years with out ever a problem. I sent in an appeal but received a standard response stating the descision was made. i am also owed over 40k in past revenue. I cant get annyone on the phone. i am not even sure why the clicks are invalid. is there anything I can do

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My account after 8 years was shut off for invalid clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello jp N 

Your AdSense account was shut down and Google ows you 40k in payments ? 

The payment threshold is 100$ , did you not cash in any money from adsense until you got suspended ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
And during these 8 years, haven't you noticed that these sites (affiliates ?...) are violating the Policy? (One site, the "healthcare and medicine" section and the other the "financial service" section.
My view - the business model these sites promote cannot be advertised on Google;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The 40k owed was last months 24k in click sales and so far this month 16 k to date when they shut off my account. We have been averaging 13k to 25k a month now for at least 5 of the 8 years with google. Also I am not sure how we violated the terms of service for financial services. can you please explain