AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My account Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

Now what i can do google charge amount on my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Liz (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: My account Suspended

Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi sidra381,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Based on your post, it is a bit difficult to fully understand what is going on with the account. As was suggested in the response before me, I would encourage you to reach out to the support team directly. 

Please make sure that you have entered all of your information into the account correctly, and then feel free to give us a call so we can assist you.

Have a good rest of your day,

Liz

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Well you can contact Google through contact us form and ask them to review the account once again. This might take some time (normally 3-4 working days) but i hope the account will get start.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Liz (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Liz
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi sidra381,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Based on your post, it is a bit difficult to fully understand what is going on with the account. As was suggested in the response before me, I would encourage you to reach out to the support team directly. 

Please make sure that you have entered all of your information into the account correctly, and then feel free to give us a call so we can assist you.

Have a good rest of your day,

Liz