AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Website is considered a Parking Domain ????

[ Edited ]
S K
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
S K
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
Digle.com started a new way to search and find information on the web. You search a thing "i want a car less than 10K in london, mini cooper black" and you have a Human community "the diglers" that finding the more relevant information for you, the finders are providing very good results to the searchers.
Ok very nice!
Now we want to say "People we are existing you can find your information here!", so we started a global PPC campaign to invite users to use Digle for all kind of search, google will not lost traffic, google will win traffic because the finder are using google finally.
Digle is more a service that make the work for you ! It's a pure service !

Now all is blocked, we see that Google is affraid of that ??? We are proposing only human to search for people, it's a people powered search !

The landing page is here :

https://www.digle.com/landing/searcher

Please help we need to advertize our service !!!
Jonathan

1 Expert replyverified_user

S K
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
S K
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://youtu.be/Cz4YID_7LJY See this video you will understand that we are not a parked domain !

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Jonathan,

Your best course is to contact AdWords support, they should be able to fix this problem.

It most likely occurred because there is language on your page that often appears on parked pages - like compare prices, cheapest flights, search, car deals, reward, win.

A real human can tell the difference, but the bots don't always get it right.

S K
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
S K
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your answer i hope that is the reason, i am waiting from the answer of the support i send the same question, i let this topic opened because i need to be sure that it will be fixed.