AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Structures snippets is Disapproved 3 times by Google I want to know why?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my structures snippets is disapproved 3 times by google i want to know why? Meanwhile i'm seing others company structures snippet they are same and approved

structures snippets.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Structures snippets is Disapproved 3 times by Google I want to know why?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Mulberry M

You should be given specific details when you mouseover the balloon on the left.  I can tell you that your Brands definitely go against policy because those aren't real brands, and it contains a promotional message.  It also appears ammenities is over the character limit. Destinations also does not meet policy. City, State, or Country are the only things allowed here.

Moving forward, I would focus on the policies page, and making your snippets abide by policy... not what other advertisers are doing.
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6283300?hl=en

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Mulberry,

You will want to make sure that you are using the appropriate structured snippet for what you list. For example, your brands do not list brands (you list "delivered 10 projects in 10 years"), it should be product brands of actual companies.

Destinations need to be actual locations not including "near" or "close to" in your descriptions.

Amenities are listing more than one per line (i.e. Swimming pools sun deck - should be swimming pools ; sun deck)

It is ideal to have 3-4 snippets in your extension.

A good example:

using amenities: 1. Club House 2. Gymnasium 3. Swimming Pool 4. Open Amphitheatre 5. Cabanas

Let me know if that helps!

Nick

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Nick,

Thanks for ur reply,

But i want to tell u that others are also using structures snippet for
brands (delivered 10 projects) like me
and using more no of amenities in the extension

I am attaching a snapshot of those extension advertisements with this mail.

Please try to find that snippets snapshot with this mail.

Thanks and Regards'

Mulberry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@David K   @Nick C

Thanks for the reply but i want to tell others are also advertising the way like i do:-

1. For Brands others are also doing like that u can see the snapshot of that Ads, I'm attaching with this reply.

2.And For Amenities also many advertisers are using more than 5 amenities in their Ads please check with this reply.

structures snip1.JPGsnip 3.JPGstructures snip.JPG

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hi Mulberry M,

The ad extensions in 1st screenshot are Structured snippet extensions.
Get more details here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6283300?hl=en

While the ad extensions in the 2nd one are callout extensions where your can highlight your business usps along with the ad text.
Get more details here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6084196?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mulberry M
August 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Mulberry,

As Archit pointed out the 2nd set of ad extensions are callout extensions. You can note the difference because they do not start with a snippet category and colon (the first ad extensions start with "amenitiesSmiley Happy

If you are not already doing so, you should definitely take advantage of callout extensions to highlight the 10 delivered projects, etc as done in the 2nd set of ad extensions did above.

As for the amenities example, if you list it the way I mentioned above you will be just fine.

Let me know if this helps!

Nick

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI @ Nick c

It worked for me the call out extensions for 10 delivered projects....Ty

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Archit

Thanks your call out extensions idea worked now...Tyy