AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Site Suspended. Cannot find the reason?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, everyone,

I started running AdWords yesterday, but my site got suspended immediately.

It's a new a new site just online this month: http://www.tattooremovaldr.com/  

I really cannot figure out what's wrong. Please can anyone review my site and tell me why? I want to know what should I do before I resubmiit my site to google. Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Site Suspended. Cannot find the reason?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Your site violates the "healthcare and medicine" section of the Policy by offering a remedy / cure.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, thanks for answering my question.
Does this mean business like my site is not allowed using AdWords? But I saw some similar sites do have ads on Google. This confuses me.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

My view the clause violated is this one:

• Non-government approved or non-prescription products that are marketed in a way that implies that they're safe or effective for use in preventing, curing, or treating a particular disease or ailment.

However; rechecking your site - It could be  that the site can be categorized as "cosmetics":

I will ask Google to review again.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much. Hope we can get back to AdWords soon. The device we use is FDA-cleared Astanza Laser, a government approved product indeed.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Google replied that the issue is not with "tattoo removal" . This is allowed (per the policy).

However; your site violates the webmaster guidelines;

Check the following links, and consult with your  site programmer. After cleaning the site - you can resubmit it.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/50424?hl=en

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks again. I will check my site thoroughly, although I'm not sure which rule the site has violated.