AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Site Got Suspended. How can I fix it?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the mail that I recieved. Please help me to fix this issue. My site is full2timepass.com

========================================================

Hello,

We wanted to alert you that one of your sites violates our advertising policies. Therefore, we won't be able to run any of your ads that link to that site, and any new ads pointing to that site will also be disapproved.

Here's what you can do to fix your site and hopefully get your ad running again:

1. Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: full2timepass.com

Policy issue: Arbitrage
     Details & instructions: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190442?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_c...

2. Resubmit your site to us, following the instructions in the link above. If your site complies with our policies, we can approve it to start running again.

Repeated violations of our advertising policies could result in a suspension of your AdWords account, so it's important to address any issues as soon as possible by reviewing our policies. To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visithttp://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/164786?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_c....

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

=======================================================

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Site Got Suspended. How can I fix it?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I believe your problem lies in one of these bullets:

• Websites designed for the sole or primary purpose of showing ads
  • Websites with interstitial ads - unexpected pages that appear when navigating from one page to the next
  • Websites with scraped content from other sites
  • Websites with gibberish content that makes no sense or seems auto-generated
  • Templated or pre-generated websites that provide duplicate content to users
  • Websites with deceptive navigation, where users can't find an advertised product or service
  • Websites with indistinguishable ads, where you can't tell ads from the rest of that site's content
  • Websites that are malicious or frustrating, where any click on the site results in clicking an ad
  • Ads are targeted with keywords unrelated to the topic and/or business model of the website
  • Ad text is unrelated to the topic and/or business model of the website

Probably to do with the ads on site (I do not know what your adwords account targets). I would recommend doing some user testing on the site. Ask questions to those users based on these bullets above. It will help you identify where to make adjustments. You can probably start by clarifying where ads begin and end on your site. Maybe create a box around each of those sections. However, this may only be one issue to resolve. You may need to move ads below the fold too. 

My recommendation is to utilize some user testing and make changes to enhance user experience.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
Your site violates the copyright section of the Policy;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176015?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Darshan S

Thank you for posting on our forum. However you are not allowed to promote any products or services here as it is against the Community guidelines. If you have a question or issue about your Adwords account, please feel free to post a description on our forums. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your emails and/or phone numbers from the post.

*Avoid self-promotion
This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.

This thread was removed by a Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines.