AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Google Account is Suspended. Please Help!

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

Hi

Over this pass weekend on 10/13/2013 We receive an email from Google adword indicating of this following

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. 

If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

Sincerely,

The Google AdWords Team

We are very confuse as the billing info of the debit card we use goes to the same address that was provided.  

We have contacted our Bank with is Bank of America to verify if there was any error which may have cause this error.  but not this case as the billing address for the debit card was correct.

We are a new store that just open and are trying google advertising for the very first time.  so not sure if there is anything that we did which violated google policy.  We only had one running which only advertise our domain name

Our domain name is happyvitamin.com

Can someone please help as we are very new to this

Thanks

Nathan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Google Account is Suspended. Please Help!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for your posting. After reviewing your domain name, it's possible that your product(s) may be in violation of our Advertising policies. Please review this link on Adwords Healthcare and Medicines https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/176031?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved. Please read the section on What can I do if my site gets suspended? & 

How do I resubmit my ad for review? to find out how resubmit your ad.

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form:  https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended