AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Gggole Adword Account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google ,

I need to know why my account has been suspended . I mean we run our display campaign successfully for 3 days and after seeing the responce and suggestions from Google Adword support , we made a small search campagin , which we have 2 ad groups , but after 4-5 hoyurs later My whokle account is suspneded and Google mail me that i will no longer to advertise on Google . This is my website :- http://goo.gl/xRCIla , I don't know where we have voilet Google Guidlines .

Please help me to get my account recover , i will do changes in my website if required. One more query is Google suspend the account on the basies On Credit cards as well.

Waiting for Reply

Bull Softwares

Re: My Gggole Adword Account is suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

You need to contact the Google Account Manager to find out the reason for the Account suspension. It may be because of the Content on Landing Pages or because of some Policy Violations.

Re: My Gggole Adword Account is suspended

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you copy and pase the suspension email you recieved?

Bull S wrote:

Hello Google ,

I need to know why my account has been suspended . I mean we run our display campaign successfully for 3 days and after seeing the responce and suggestions from Google Adword support , we made a small search campagin , which we have 2 ad groups , but after 4-5 hoyurs later My whokle account is suspneded and Google mail me that i will no longer to advertise on Google . This is my website :- http://goo.gl/xRCIla , I don't know where we have voilet Google Guidlines .

Please help me to get my account recover , i will do changes in my website if required. One more query is Google suspend the account on the basies On Credit cards as well.

Waiting for Reply

Bull Softwares