AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Client Account has Been Suspended and appealed for unsuspension and waiting for 2 weeks now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Client Account has Been Suspended and appealed for unsuspension and we have been waiting for 2 weeks now and google support doesnt seem like they are interested in reviewing our account.

Ticket ID : 4-9468000013121

Someone please check this out? i am not really satisfied with your customer service right now. Not really sure about the suspension reason. But ready to show proofs that the client business is genuine.

Last hope is that community will help us out.

Thanks,

Sathvik.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Client Account has Been Suspended and appealed for unsuspension and waiting for 2 weeks now

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Cyber C,

If suspension is due to a serious or multiple violations, you may have very little chances and very few options to follow. I'd suggest you to read and comply with the articles in the answer posted by @Celebird in the topic linked-to below.

***   Account Suspended - Is there an appeal process?   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Account-Suspended-Is-there-an-appeal-pr...

Best,

Lakatos

Re: My Client Account has Been Suspended and appealed for unsuspension and waiting for 2 weeks now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have appealed for unsuspension already and none of them got back to me within last 2 weeks form the date of submission. i can prove that my client's business is totally legit. we arent doing any untrustworthy promotions. they sell what they show up on their website.

I see their competitors running their business successfully without any issues. But are we having these issues? Is google not being with small businesses? Seems like you are allowing their competitors to show ads but not them my client. Can you give me proper explaination?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The client's website/business complies with all the policies. Users are not going to be sold any kind of free softwares.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

the original suspension email from google is usually key.

if the violation was untrustworthy-promotions, that mainly relates
to a business-model, or business-processes, or how a specific
business or its advertising have been represented to the public,
especially over time; not necessarily the physical item being sold.

unfortunately, such suspensions are usually permanent.

if such a suspension is permanent and nothing can be done then, google
may not offer any further explanation and no appeal would be possible.

if a suspension is not permanent and something can be done then,
the general appeals process is the same: carefully review all related
policies, fix any and all potential issues and then, request a review;
if there is any chance for an appeal, the original suspension email
from google is usually key to what needs to be fixed -- for example,
in the previous case, the issue was an unwanted-software violation.

potentially policy violations by others may be reported directly to google.

see also
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378