AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Adwords account suspended due to repeated violation of advertising policies. Help!!! Please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our adwords account is suspended for no good cause. We are selling stellar password recovery tool but dont know whats went wrong exactly with our adwords acoount.

We didn't start the campaign yet and our account is suspended. Dont know why it is suspended however we did not voilates any adwords policies.

Please help me inorder to fix it.

my site url is http://assureemails.com/email.html

We have followed the guidelines provided to setup the Google AdWord account to meet Google Ad specifications. We have one ‘enabled’ campaign, containing three ads all of which have status ‘approved’, ad groups and keywords are ‘eligible’ and have no policy violations indicated beside them. We have reviewed the Google AdWord Policies extensively and believe we do not violate them. We have reviewed the advice on how to fix a suspended account and have reached out to the community but cannot establish exactly why our account is suspended.

Can you provide any further guidance on how we can resolve? We've tried completing appeal forms but to no avail and we've not been given any example of where we have violated policy in order that we can rectify it promptly.

We would warmly welcome the opportunity to speak to a representative who can help us.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Adwords account suspended due to repeated violation of advertising policies. Help!!! Please

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Your website sells software, which brings about many issues with AdWords. I do not believe you can remove the suspension.

When you use AdWords, the entire site has to pass... not just the landing page used with the ad.

For starters... when adding a product to your shopping cart and clicking on shop more (link on cart), I get a error page. And everything I click on I get a popup to signup first. The privacy policy does not provide proper info. Social buttons do not work and the contact page makes no sense and it appears to not be your company's physical address... 

...your website needs lots of work still... and will likely never be approved for AdWords. It appears to be a fake shell to entice users to log in with their Facebook and Google accounts (not saying it is, I am saying it appears to be). It is not encrypted, either. 

error.png

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send an email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

My Adwords account suspended due to repeated violation of advertising policies. Help!!! Please

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

As @James_Clemens mentioned the account will not be reinstated.

Repeated violations means that several violations were not fixed, hence Google is not willing to review the account and it will remain suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Okay so what i can do inorder to fix this.

Redesign my website and create proper links.

Then adwords will activate my account or not?

Or after completing the website I have to create a new adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Web developer made this site. I don't know about this broken links.

Thanks for your help

Can this can be fix or not?

Okay so what i can do in order to fix this.

Redesign my website and create proper links.

Then adwords will activate my account or not?

Or after completing the website I have to create a new adwords account

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Unfortunately there is remedy for your situation. Repeated violations means that AdWords had issues with your site that you did not fix. A new account will immediately be suspended if Google can tell it is you, and will immediately be suspended if you try to promote the same website again.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@RobSkelton;

I think you might have a typo in your first sentence... Did you mean:  "there is no remedy"?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Yep, I meant "no remedy". Thanks!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ouch Assure!  Tough break.   Sorry to hear that.  With out knowing the specifics of your situation, I can only give general advice per the many Tech support people I have worked with through the years.

In general, I would think you have a very serious Untrustworthy Promotions problem, and potentially some software principle issues based upon what I see.  Now your ads are important too but I can't see those so I will ignore them in this reply.

With a business model like this one, you need to have a business that is ABOVE reproach and can pass all scrutiny as your predecessors have messed up the industry as a whole for your business model. 

Also, do you up sell via a third party phone support model?  Even more evidence of Untrustworthy Promotions.  Now up selling via phone support isn't banned, its just under high scrutiny in your vertical. 

I don't want to get in the weeds of these policies as it pertains to tech support companies, but I can say in my opinion your business doesn't meet the scrutiny standards Google would want to see to partner with you on their network and incur your business risk profile.