AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Adwords Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

My Adwords was suspended but I could not find any reason so far yet. I went through the help center but could not contact the team successfully.... I would like to get my adWords back.

Please help.

"

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help."

Thank you very much,

Best

Giang

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: My Adwords Suspended

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Giang,

If you are in your account, you can try the "Learn More" link in the red bar that notes that your account is suspended. Typically, this will bring you to a page with information on the different policies for which you might be suspended. It sounds like you have already looked through the policy pages, so my next suggestion would be to request an appeal via the instructions found here.

Best of luck with the appeals process, and do let us know if you have questions about any specific policies.

Best,

Elizabeth