AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Adwords Account is suspended. i need help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

my adwords account has been suspended and when i did talk to google rep, he said multiple domains found so they can't not do anything.

I am getting the following warning after logging in to my adword account.

Your account is suspended We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies.

What i did, i created 1 ad but i used my other domain name in it. I didn't know that we can't use more than 1 domain name in 1 account. My ad was disapproved and then i removed that ad. after sometime, i got an email that my account has been suspended.

So i really need help to get this up and running. Please help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: My Adwords Account is suspended. i need help.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mukesh,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

If Google already said that they can not help on this, it means your Adwords account can not be reactivated.
It seems that you have running multiple accounts for the same business and geographical area that's the reason that Google suspend your account. As it is the against the Double Serving policy.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mukesh,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

If Google already said that they can not help on this, it means your Adwords account can not be reactivated.
It seems that you have running multiple accounts for the same business and geographical area that's the reason that Google suspend your account. As it is the against the Double Serving policy.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have any other adwords account.
I just mentioned another web domain name in one of my ad and i removed it when i got disapproval of that ad.
Yesterday, i submitted my account for review and one of google rep called me back. and he said me to make changes in my ads display url and re submit my account for review.
So i can see a little hope there.
Lets see what would happen?
If you have any advice and solution. please help me out.
Thank you