AdWords
50 members online now
50 members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Adword accoun have been suspsended because I use the same ads for 1 year ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I really not understand the problem with my account suspension  ? How it's can be possible that you suspend my account because I use the same ads for more then 1 years. 

I spend 30,000$ this year with adword using several ads and testing ads and maybe you suspend my account because my convertion rate was costing me only 2$ / per conversion ?

I guess it's was not interesting enough for you ? Please I really need to know more about that because using the same ads for one year are not breaking any of your policy.

I have actually recorded the phone call I receive today explaining that my account have been suspended because I was using the same ads for more then 1 year?

Best regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Parichat Y,

This can not be the genuine reason for account suspension.

You might have got an email from the AdWords regarding the account suspension, please check and share.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In email I receive regarding suspension they do not explain any reason. I call several time support and after many phone call they told me that someone will call me back to explain the reason of the suspension

After 2 days someone explain that because we are using the same ads for more then 1 years and this do not comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions

Here are the email are receive from suspension which actually do not explain anything.

Hello AdWords Advertiser,

Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions. Please note that this means your account and any related accounts have been suspended, you can't create any new accounts, and your ads will no longer run on Google, our search partners, or on Display Network placements.

If this is an error, we want to get your account back up and running as quickly as possible, and your Google team is here to help. Here's the account:

Customer ID: 3083699440

To learn more about AdWords suspension policies, please visit
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2375414?guide=28446&rd=1&hl=en_US.

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8440?hl=en_US.

This message was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you'd like to reach us, you can contact us through the methods described at https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/form_r0?hl=en_US.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After contact them and explain that we can change ads if this is requires in order to get our account back and un-suspended they told that they will try to get our account re-activated.

Today I receive this email 

Dear advertiser,

Thank you for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

This absolutely not believable that Google can suspend a account just because we are using the same ads. I been using this account for more then 1 year and use this several other ads, unfortunately only 1 ads was showing with good ROI and after spending 30,000$ they decide to suspend our account without giving a good reason.

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Elizabeth,

It is not due to the same ads. 

An account can get suspended if it breaks the rules or appears to be connected with another account that breaks the rules. Here are some examples:

• You repeatedly violated our policies.
  • You violated our policies in a big way and put our users at risk.
  • You didn't successfully submit payment for your advertising costs.
  • Your account appears to be closely related to an already suspended account.

Every time your ad or site is disapproved, fix the violation as soon as you can. If you strongly believe that there was a mistake, contact the AdWords support team.

So, check whether your ads or site got disapproved before the account suspension. You might have got emails for disapproved ads or site.

Have you checked the "Policy details" metrics(available at ads tab).

Go to, Ads tab > columns tab > modify columns > Attributes > add policy details > Apply.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’