AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Ads disapproved after running it for almost a year.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, just want to ask if you guy have experienced anything like me. I was running my ads for almost a year, and suddenly two days ago, google disapprove my ads. The reason is because my ads doesn't follow spelling and style formatting. 

I tried to edit my ads, and the same thing happened. My ads disapproved. Can anyone help me to figure out why or maybe I've problem with my style and spelling. BTW my ads is in Malay language.

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It could happen (though not common) that the ad is checked after running for a while.

Read the editorial guidelines;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It could happen (though not common) that the ad is checked after running for a while.

Read the editorial guidelines;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Gambir Emas G

Can you show me the AD.

Thanks,

Aslam

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Without seeing your ads, the only good advice is what Moshe posted.  That being said, I have seem many times ads that violate editorial guidelines run for years and all of a sudden the google bots detect the editorial issue and wants it corrected.  Its actually very common.  As Google's engineers fine tune the algorithm, it will naturally get better at finding editorial problems that it couldn't detect on its own without a manual review.

Just make the corrections and move forward.