AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Ads are getting disapproved due to policy "Destination Not Working" but my landing pages works?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The Path that I have specified is according to the new display URL policy which says that "We recommend using path text to give people reading your ads a better sense of where they'll land on your website. The text you put in the path fields doesn’t necessarily have to be part of your website’s URL, but it should be related to the content on your landing page." i.e. My Path is not a part of my website's URL but it is related to my content so why is it so that my ads are getting rejected.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

My Ads are getting disapproved due to policy "Destination Not Working" but my landing pages works?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rupaiya,

Ads are disapproved for "Destination Not working' when the destinations URL don't function properly or have been incorrectly set up.

It can be because of a server glitch when the ads were reviewed.

Check the information under 'How to fix: Destination Not Working' for guidance - https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6368661?hl=en

Deepak

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

In addition to what Deepak said, are you using any tracking template or any custom parameters with your landing page? If yes, then you need to ensure that your landing page works properly after all the redirects.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Re: My Ads are getting disapproved due to policy "Destination Not Working" but my landing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

No I am not using custom parameters or any tracking template. In
addition to this It is being correctly set up. May be due to server glitch.
--

Rupaiya Exchange

Mayank Singhal / Marketing Manager
mayank.singhal@rupaiyaexchange.com
/ 7290976562

Rupaiya Exchange
https://www.rupaiyaexchange.com/

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rupaiya,

Have you managed to sort this problem out or maybe isolate where the server glitch is? I am struggling to sort out my 403 Destination url not working problem :-(

Note : no tracking template used, and tried almost all the steps that is listed on the google help page

Thank you!