AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Ad is approved but I get this error message

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Google MCC account. Anytime I create client accounts and then individual campaigns, my Ads get approved but I get this message when I hover the mouse over the "approval" bubble, "This ad is not eligible to run on search network " What could be the issue please.

Regards

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Ad is approved but I get this error message

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi deshdec;

There are times this message is linked to an account suspension. Check you mail (linked to this AdWords account) - Has there been any email from Google?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get this message even before I get the email on adword account suspension for the client.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi deshdec,

In addition to account suspension, another reason of that message could be that you have set your ads for Google Display Network and trying to use Ad Preview and diagnosis for the same, which is actually going to give you the same error message that "this ad is not eligibile to run on the Search Network". Reason being Ad Preview and diagnosis is only for Google search.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same problem.  
A few ads are running under the campaign but most are not.  This only happened when I paused the ads then

enabled them.  No problems for six years now can't get this issue resolved.  Any ideas?