AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Ad Words ads keep getting rejected because "Site Violates Policy"

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Ad Words campaigns keep getting rejected because "Site Violates Policy" and the people I've spoken with at Google say it's due to their Usefulness policy. However, I have a full up and running Ecomm site, and I have significantly more content on my HomePage and my general site than other small Ecomm shops who are currently running Ad campaigns. It seems like this is more subjective than you would expect. But apparently, it's the Google bots that are deeming my site not useful. But again, this just doesn't make sense in the context of the many other sites that have even less content than mine, yet are successfully running Ad campaigns. I've tried driving the ads to content rich pages on my site, and yet I still get rejected. It seems as though there is some type of block in the back-end of the system. Look the approval process is stuck in negative loop, despite changes I make. Please Help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

My Ad Words ads keep getting rejected because "Site Violates Policy"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Tracy, 

Have you tried using the following page: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/approval_request 

This is actually the same page that Google support staff use as well. 

If this doesn't work contact Google support and ask that they escalate your issue. Also have you tried asking Google support what exactly is causing this? 

Best, 

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’