AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Acount was suspended because of billing infomation HELP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my adword accound wad suspended few days ago because of billing information could not be verified, Help Me, my credit card is Okay My Billing addresses is also Okay I don't know why google will like to suspended my account without giving a full reason 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Acount was suspended because of billing infomation HELP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes i bought the card from verocard.com. i am based in Nigeria(africa) and google adwords does not accept the local currency here in Nigeria so i bought i virtual credit card from verocard.com using a virtual Usa address that i bought from graphcard.com also i use the address to create the credit card

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Pre paid cards are not acceptable

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. so if i delete my current card and add another card, will my account will be unsuspended ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks. If i delete my current credit card, and add another, will the suspension be removed?