AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Account is suspended because of unknown violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kindly help me out, my account has been suspended because of violation but i don't know what violation has done and i contacted to google.com but nobody is giving me any reason about violation.

i don't know how to solve this issue. What should i do???

Thanks,

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Account is suspended because of unknown violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my website is www.gold.ae. 

But my adwords account is suspended.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Please provide a valid URL. This link is "broken"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi welcome to the forum - yes in line with Moshe's comment the link that your provide seems to be broken and this would be the reason for your account suspension. 

If  this is not the correct URL please provide it again and we can go from there!

Thanks,

S

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

which URL you are talking about?

If you are talking about my website URL that is http://www.gold.ae.

I have Adword account and in this account i have created few campaign, in campaign i have created groups as per my products and in groups i have created some image & text Ads.

Now tell me which URL you are talking about.

Thanks for concern.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Stephen wrote:

> Hi welcome to the forum - yes in line with Moshe's comment the link that your provide seems

> to be broken and this would be the reason for your account suspension. 

I'm pretty sure that is not correct.  If an ad's or keyword's destination URL were broken we would disapprove the ad for "Destination URL not working".  But I'm 99.9% sure that this is not a suspend-able offense.  If you think it is, I can go dig through the code and get a definitive answer. :-)

Here's my guess about what happened here.  We have a policy prohibiting e-gold sites where people can pay real money to buy virtual currencies.  This site (http://www.gold.ae) is all about selling real, physical gold coins.  One of our systems probably got confused and thought it was an e-gold site.

Amir: You should contact Google support and ask for the site to be re-reviewed.  Point out that you're selling physical gold coins, not virtual currency.  Assuming there are no other violations (I haven't checked for any), they can probably help you out.

Laura

AdWords review engineer