AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Account Issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello
Please help me to fix this issue
i have received this mail from Google ad-words to inform me that my account has been suspended
"While reviewing your account, we found violations of our Ad-words policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google."
i have called them , they told me that i have violated their policies as my site has promotions and guarantees
My site is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
Please can any one help me to solve this issue or tell me what is the issue
their service desk called me and recommended some changes and i have finished them, but they still suspended my account
Any Recommendations ?

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove site URL, now that multiple site evaluations have been received.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Account Issue

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi,

I'm just an engineer and not a policy expert, but I don't think you have much hope of getting that site unsuspended. The whole thing just screams "scam", from the fractured English, to the garish site template,  to the vague descriptions of what you're selling. I'll let others here point out specific violations if they have time; I just wanted to say not to get your hopes up. 

Laura

AdWords Review Engineer

Re: My Account Issue

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
As Laura already mentioned your site violates the "abuse of the ad network" section of the Policy.
Your business model cannot be promoted on Google.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’