AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Account Got Suspended - Pleaze Help Me Out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I registered (my Customer ID: 702-184-4381) and uploaded 1,000 INR by NetBanking on Adwords 2-3 days ago and as my website was not ready so I was checking 5 keywords with high search traffic and and put up many Ads with the websites of other people which automatically showed "website suspended" in my "Ads" tab and immediately afterwards I deleted those Ads.

After that I put an Ad with one of the other people's website which did not show as "website suspended".

The purpose of the above was that as I had not my website ready and as I had to check what will be the CPC of my Ads and how many clicks can I generate per day.

The above is the reason that my account was suspended.

As I am new to Adwords, so pleaze atke this act of mine as of a novice and I promise that I will never violate any Adwords TOS.

Pleaze tell me how do I recover my account.

Thanx & Awaiting your speedy reply,

Sanjay Das

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: My Account Got Suspended - Pleaze Help Me Out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Someone pleaze tell how can I get my account back.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Dragan,

New advertisers are supposed to comply with all applicable terms and conditions just like old customers. No one is exempt, not even you. Therefore I am afraid we can't help you, once a decision was made by Google. If you wish to sort of appeal, please use the Contact AdWords button in the upper right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Dragan,

Sounds like the website was suspended, not your AdWords account.

You can not advertise a website that is under construction. When you create an AdGroup, all ads you create will go through the approval process, even if those ads are paused.

I suggest you finish building your web site then try again.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords