AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

My Account Got Suspended - Pleaze Help Me Out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I registered (my Customer ID: 702-184-4381) and uploaded 1,000 INR by NetBanking on Adwords 2-3 days ago and as my website was not ready so I was checking 5 keywords with high search traffic and and put up many Ads with the websites of other people which automatically showed "website suspended" in my "Ads" tab and immediately afterwards I deleted those Ads.

After that I put an Ad with one of the other people's website which did not show as "website suspended".

The purpose of the above was that as I had not my website ready and as I had to check what will be the CPC of my Ads and how many clicks can I generate per day.

The above is the reason that my account was suspended.

As I am new to Adwords, so pleaze atke this act of mine as of a novice and I promise that I will never violate any Adwords TOS.

Pleaze tell me how do I recover my account.

Thanx & Awaiting your speedy reply,

Sanjay Das

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: My Account Got Suspended - Pleaze Help Me Out.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Dragan,

New advertisers are supposed to comply with all applicable terms and conditions just like old customers. No one is exempt, not even you. Therefore I am afraid we can't help you, once a decision was made by Google. If you wish to sort of appeal, please use the Contact AdWords button in the upper right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Someone pleaze tell how can I get my account back.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Dragan,

New advertisers are supposed to comply with all applicable terms and conditions just like old customers. No one is exempt, not even you. Therefore I am afraid we can't help you, once a decision was made by Google. If you wish to sort of appeal, please use the Contact AdWords button in the upper right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Dragan,

Sounds like the website was suspended, not your AdWords account.

You can not advertise a website that is under construction. When you create an AdGroup, all ads you create will go through the approval process, even if those ads are paused.

I suggest you finish building your web site then try again.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords