AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple website in one ad group

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody

I have two website and I like to advertise both of them, and also don't want to show both in on page and compete with each other. Google AdWord don't let me to website in one adgroup is there any way for this problem?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mojtaba R
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

So, you want to promote two different sites with the same keyword? This has been asked here many times before, and there is no perfect solution. Here's some solutions, for when they have their own campaigns:

Have them run on alternate days or weeks

Let one run in the morning and one in the afternoon

Give them different locations - say the northern suburbs vs the southern suburbs

Show one to mobiles and one to desktops

Or any combination of the above.

If the purpose is to find out which site converts best, then alternate weeks will be the fairest contest, as long as there are no public holidays. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mojtaba R
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

So, you want to promote two different sites with the same keyword? This has been asked here many times before, and there is no perfect solution. Here's some solutions, for when they have their own campaigns:

Have them run on alternate days or weeks

Let one run in the morning and one in the afternoon

Give them different locations - say the northern suburbs vs the southern suburbs

Show one to mobiles and one to desktops

Or any combination of the above.

If the purpose is to find out which site converts best, then alternate weeks will be the fairest contest, as long as there are no public holidays. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As mentioned by @RobSkelton, you can use different websites at campaign level not the ad group level.

And use any strategy mentioned by him.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

One domain per adgroup. Either create an adgroup or a campaign for each domain.

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You fro your help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mojtaba

you cannot use 2 domains in single adgroup as google adgroup policies. What you can do in this case either create 2 different adgroups for 2 different sites respectively Or 2 different campaigns.