AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple campaign simultaneously for same brand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a healthcare brand in India. As per organisation for each marketing activity i need to have 3 vendors. Some times activity runs parallel. My question is can multiple agencies run Adwords campaign simultaneously for different activity? For eg. can Agency X run E-Com and Agency Y run leads based campaign simultaneusly?

Domain will remain same with different landing pages?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Multiple campaign simultaneously for same brand

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shakti,

You can run the campaign with different agency, But make sure both the Agency use different keywords or target different market, otherwise it would be the case of Double Serving.

Also, before starting the campaign please read the Advertising policy for Healthcare product.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Shakti,

As rightly said by Rakesh here, you may be penalized By Google for Double Serving of your ads. However this is applicable only if your adwords accounts are running on the same network or are targeted towards the same location.

In short, to avoid the double serving scenario, you need to ensure that your adwords accounts are not targeting the same network ( Search & Display) & that they are not targeting the same location. So try and run a search network campaign through one agency and a display network campaign through the other.

This may be a bit tricky to execute but can be helpful.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Rakesh is correct on this. You need to make sure that you promote different services with different pricing. Otherwise, you must be at risk of violating the Policy;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’