AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Multiple/Several landing pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

Actually this is my first time to post.

Always been here to read solutions to my queries in running campaigns.

But, if I wonder I would be able to link my ads with several landing pages.

Is this possible? What are the requirements?

Thanks and regards,

Dez

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dez M
September 2015

Re: Multiple/Several landing pages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dez,

Welcome to the AdWords Community Smiley Happy

You can only link one Landing page with one ads. But, you can use multiple landing in one Adgroup. So make two or similar ads in that AdGroup and assign different landing page in different ads, but make sure all landing page should be in one domain.

If your are trying to use different domain landing page, in this case, you can use one Landing page in one time and keep it run at least 7 days and then use different landing page for 7 days and compare the performance.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,

Thanks for this response.

I just want to clarify, could I run same banners with different landing pages or only similar or different banners?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dez M
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Dez,

Yes You can...
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’