AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

@ MosheTLV - sale of free items and official services

[ Edited ]
KMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
KMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

I am just starting out and wondered if you had the time to give me some feedback on my new site - I want to ensure that I will pass the "sale of free items and official services" policy in particular, plus all of the other applicable policies.

I have put everything in that I can think of making sure the customer knows this is a private business, but you seem to be the go-to expert here and I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know your thoughts. Everything in the site is unique and not copied from anywhere; it’s been a while in the making, so now I’m just hoping it’s good enough for Google and my customers.

I don’t want to start an ad campaign and then get suspended for something I could have fixed prior to it.

Many thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KMC
September 2015

Re: @ MosheTLV - sale of free items and official services

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

KMC;

We  posted a number of  case studies  of "free government services", users could learn and benefit when setting a business model of  charging  a fee for services offered for free,

We can't allocate the time for an in-depth review of every site. We would not be able to help other  users, if we were to review / audit every URL posted here... Smiley Surprised

Search the community. You'll find many cases from which you could  learn how to fix your site.

Good luck!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: @ MosheTLV - sale of free items and official services

[ Edited ]
KMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
KMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

I understand, thank you anyway. Hopefully I have done everything required, I have read everything on here in depth so I hope that has helped - if not I am sure the team at Google will notify me Smiley Happy

Many thanks,