AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

@ MosheTLV - sale of free items and official services

[ Edited ]
KMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
KMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

I am just starting out and wondered if you had the time to give me some feedback on my new site - I want to ensure that I will pass the "sale of free items and official services" policy in particular, plus all of the other applicable policies.

I have put everything in that I can think of making sure the customer knows this is a private business, but you seem to be the go-to expert here and I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know your thoughts. Everything in the site is unique and not copied from anywhere; it’s been a while in the making, so now I’m just hoping it’s good enough for Google and my customers.

I don’t want to start an ad campaign and then get suspended for something I could have fixed prior to it.

Many thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KMC
September 2015

Re: @ MosheTLV - sale of free items and official services

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

KMC;

We  posted a number of  case studies  of "free government services", users could learn and benefit when setting a business model of  charging  a fee for services offered for free,

We can't allocate the time for an in-depth review of every site. We would not be able to help other  users, if we were to review / audit every URL posted here... Smiley Surprised

Search the community. You'll find many cases from which you could  learn how to fix your site.

Good luck!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author KMC
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

KMC;

We  posted a number of  case studies  of "free government services", users could learn and benefit when setting a business model of  charging  a fee for services offered for free,

We can't allocate the time for an in-depth review of every site. We would not be able to help other  users, if we were to review / audit every URL posted here... Smiley Surprised

Search the community. You'll find many cases from which you could  learn how to fix your site.

Good luck!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
KMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
KMC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

I understand, thank you anyway. Hopefully I have done everything required, I have read everything on here in depth so I hope that has helped - if not I am sure the team at Google will notify me Smiley Happy

Many thanks,