AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile Click to Call

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We just set up a mobile click to call conversion goal. The call button is not displaying yet. In the conversions tab the message by this goal reads "unverified - will test within a few hours". This call extension was enabled 24 hours ago.

Does verification take longer than stated? Is the call button not showing b/c I am under the "minimum number of clicks"?

Thanks for your help.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Mobile Click to Call

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Usually not; but it's the holiday season and there could be a back log. Call CS and ask them to verify;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Mobile Click to Call

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Brad C,

a

Yes, as Moshe said it may be a back log. But in general, it takes one actual conversion to happen to get the code verified. 

What do you mean by The call button is not displaying yet?

I am sure you are already aware but to be double sure - call button shows up on mobile devices only.

Could you please check to verify that 'Call Extension' is approved and your usual ads are getting impression on mobile devices?

Thanks
Ratan Jha