AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Misleading and un realistic

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Adwords experts

Today I need your help for understanding about the real meaning of Misleading and un realistic policy.

I am running adwords campaign for e-commence website and I respect the policy and rules of Google but the surprising fact is after 650$ above spends now Google have found such type of any issue then what should I need to do?

Google RAP said add disclaimer then I have added disclaimer in footer but how is it possible that any one can use h1 or h2 tag in footer.

They are saying ,use same font, color etc.in disclaimer but is it possible in practically with any website? I analysed top most eCommerce website, even they have also not used same font like Google is saying.

Problematic issue is after 650$ spends to convenience any non technical person for website content changes ....How much difficult.

I request to if you have some example with website links about disclaimer uses then it will be very helpful for me to implement changes in my website for suspension removal.

I have searched many websites but sorry I have not found any ideal examples who is following Google Rules exactly.

Product hit: magnesium oil

Thanks in advance

Mohit

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Misleading and un realistic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mohit,

Can you tell us what the exact issue is? Are your ads getting disapproved or what?

In general as far as the website services are concerned, a standard disclaimer in the footer is used so that online audiences doesn't get mislead-ed while looking for specific product/service.

Also if possible, can you share the website URL here with the Community for more insights.

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello @pankaj1782,

Issue is suspended site  and reasons is Misleading and un realistic

Sorry but bot possible to share website link but I have shared products area of my website in previous thread. Exact thing which I want that Some samples website URL on which exist disclaimer.

I respect all rules of google so I have add disclaimer in website as you also say. Google Rap are saying Use same font size, color and with * in disclaimer and content. But how is it possible? Smiley Happy

Take a example:

A slider on website content is H1 "its working 100% sure" then it is not possible that add in footer also H1 (in x-large font size) Disclaimer.

Because we are emphasis user to purchase products not for only visit website. But still Google RAP is ready to cancel the website suspension.

Mohit

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please hare the URL in question so we could comment on the specific case.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry @MosheTLV but I not understand your reply -> "Please hare the URL in question so we could comment on the specific case."

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
What is the e-commerce website which is having the Policy issue?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’