AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Migrate site to another account without losing qualiy score

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to move my site from ppc manager to my own adword account.but i do not want lose QS...please let me know any solution to it..can i move my compagin to another accoutn keeping my QS safe and same

some one told me this.....is this true??thanks

( If you speak to Google, they should be able to transfer the campaign for you while keeping the quality score. They'll probably need an email from the named account holder confirming what you want to do. )

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Migrate site to another account without losing qualiy score

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Butler,

Honestly, I have never heard of a solution you are hinting to. However, chances are that a professional AdWords manager would manage a separate AdWords account - dedicated to your needs - under the umbrella of his MCC. That's the typical way we're doing it. In such a case what he/she only needs to do is to transfer the ownership of the account to yourself which would save your history.

The transfer can be implemented as described in the help page linked-to below.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=44500

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply...

yes the thing is thatSmiley Surprisedld account belong to UK named lisa...and now i want to move this to move to my adword account and i am from US and my name is Eric....can i transfer ownership in this way that you mentioned the link..coz in that case i will also add my own payment method after transfer complete..thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yep, it seems that should work out for you okay. When you are done with transfer of ownership, remember to add a new form of payment under Billing settings under the Billing tab and also to remove the old one.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

okay .thanks a lot..

can i do this whole procedure without any MMC...

like i ask lisa to give me invitation as an adminintrator .then i add my new billing method and ask lisa to cancel his adword account ....

it is what you wanted to tell me?will it work for me without any issue?

thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

The MCC is an umbrella account that houses many client accounts. You have nothing to do with the MCC that should go on belonging to Lisa. You should ask her to transfer the ownership of the particular client account (where your campaigns are) to you. Procedure as above. When you're done with the transfer of ownership you'll need to switch payment info and unlink Lisa's MCC from *your* account.