AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Managing other clients accounts

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Guys,

Following on from my recent nightmare it is not resolved yet however I have someone working on it for me this however is not the issue.

I have a big client coming up and he has been advertising with adwords for a good few years.

He wants me to dismantle everything and rebuild it with my meticulous account structure management it is a toy store and not in such a restricted category although I will be hyper vigilant after my plastic surgey client last time all going well I will get my certified partner status as he has a big ad spend.

My big concern is that google will punish him merely for the fact I manage his account? Is my MCC "tainted" should I make another one? I'm not concerned with my own account nor my surgical clients account we are dealing with this but thats another story both those accounts have been unlinked from my MCC and there are no accounts currently in there it's bare for now I have set up a gmail account which he has sent me access invite so I can analyze his data will I be ok he is completely unrelated.

Kind Regards

Dion 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Managing other clients accounts

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

Your MCC isn't "tainted," no.

I've never heard of someone's MCC getting dinged that way. I suppose it's not inconceivable, but I'm guessing it would take wide-spread and systematic abuse. For the most part, when it comes to problems, individual accounts are treated as entirely separate, stand-alone entities.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Dion,

I'm with Theresa on this one. The MCC account is just an umbrella account to have better access to accounts that you are managing and wouldn't have any impact on account linked to them.

I have a lot of accounts in my MCC and the quality of account would vary dramatically due to the different types of businesses that I work with. There would be no point in having an MCC if it could effect accounts in this way.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for your replies I do appeciate them the reason I'm concerned is because I had two accounts in the MCC my personal which I never used or entered any cc Detailsand my clients plastic surgery account which led to both being suspended.

I have since removed both of them from the MCC and made a new MCC however the personal account was used to pass my Google certification exams is connected to my personal adwords/gmail account and I have a big client coming up and his account alone will help me achieve my all time goal of Certified partner but I'm just so scared and paranoid and just wanted to make sure I am safe and more to the point my client is too.

Kind Regards

Dion Viles

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, Dion -

No one here can guarantee you won't run into problems. Make sure you know the policies and that you set up your new accounts carefully. (And, of course, the Community is always here if you have questions to ask.)

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*