AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Malware with our advertising tracking domain

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear colleagues,

maybe you can help us because I dont see any ways how to resolve our current problem with Google Adwords.

Adwords blocks our advertising if Google Bot sees iframs or rediractions with our tracking domain <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>.

The reason is that there is malware at the <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> (it was said by Adwords Team). I need your advice (or help) how to resolve it.

Form our side we checked the domain by Google Webmaster, McAfee, Google SafeBrowersing, StopBadWare and the answer was that there is no any malware....

The main problem is that Google Webmaster doesnt show malware and as a result we cant request malware review Smiley Sad

Please, see links to check malware at <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> (please, fill the form)

This domain redirects users to our advertisers. We also checked their web-sites by StopBadWare and found out nothing special.

Can someone help us to resolve this issue?

BR, Valery

PS That's for sure, we did necessary steps, which are announced here https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1308246

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove links which have the potential to put other members at risk.

As a best practice, please do not post links to sites which are suspected of having Malware.

Re: Malware with our advertising tracking domain

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I believe your site was suspended for Malware. So to ensure your site is re-enabled, you would have to remove the malware from your site.

However, going by what you say that you have tried with every third party tool and you find no trace of it. I would now recommend you to take a screenshot of the Webmaster Page confirming of No Malware also a safe browsing page and then submit that to Google by contacting AdWords Phone or Chat Support.

The team will then check, about any pages of the suspended site and they will  provide you with page URL's that may have been malware affected. Sometimes the effected pages may exist on the Hosting server (they may have been cleaned from the site but still exist in Hosting Server). Once they send you the effected pages, you can check with your Webmaster and get them cleared.

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala