AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Maleware detected where i have changed the whole site script and server

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , I have a domain i am going to create an ad in google adwords, but i am facing issue my url index.php?ads=1 is detecting malware , where i am not using any php and dynamic pages i have static website, i have changed my server and pages from php wordpress to new design in html. how can i remove this maleware. please help me 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mohammed T,

When malware is detected, it can be difficult to hunt down and remove. The reason it can be difficult is that the malware could be in the source code of your web pages (one or more), source files for CSS and other supporting technologies, a plug-in or connected product or a link that is on your website that leads to the malware. You will need to go through all of these items and review and research, as needed, to locate the offending issue. While you do so, all of your AdWords campaigns should be paused. Once you are certain you are scrubbed and verified safe... enable AdWords again.

You should do a Google search for terms like website malware scanner, wordpress malware infection and terms like that... which will lead to some help with tools like: Website Malware Scanner, and WordPress Malware Plugin. Those are from a great company, but you should research each one you discover to make sure they are legitimate and safe. Never give anyone access to your admin panel of WordPress. Once you have removed the malware, you will want to change any passwords to WordPress... but make sure it is scrubbed clean as often times the malware will install a backdoor that allows a reinfection cycle to resume, which will also give them any passwords that are add/edited. 

The hunt for malware is a methodical and precision task, so do take it seriously and get serious with it. If is is something you cannot complete, find some help.

Kind Regards,

James 

Re: Maleware detected where i have changed the whole site script and server

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you James. 

I have tested everywhere my site but I can't see the issue. It might be issue when it was in php but now my site is completely changed and it is in HTML. So I can clearly see my clean code . I am not using external plugin in my site. My domain is tsokkos.com you can also check this site. It will be great if you can refer something and give some good idea. Where I am not able to see.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are very welcome. 

Do you have your website set up with Google Webmasters/Search Console? You should, and you should have it set up with Google Analytics, too. Search Console will actually show you if Google sees it as infected. 

Also, I did a quick review of your website (and a general search for your domain name) and it appears to be clean and safe... so that is great news. The website looks great, too.

You need to delete all the old URLs of your ads (you don't use php any longer) in your campaigns, and then let the AdWords system review, approve and enable them (as they will automatically after edits). Edit each ad and you should use the new url structure of your new website (not the old).

If needed, use the link above and at the bottom of the article is a link to contact AdWords support. However, I would only do this if you see that your ads get disapproved for the same reason after you edit the URLs. 

Kind Regards,

James